Our Eavestrough & Gutter Cleaning Process Includes:
- Removing the eavestrough debris by hand into buckets;
- Clearing away any remaining debris in both the eavestroughs and downspouts;
- Flushing and testing every downspout to ensure they are free of obstructions and operational;
- Inspecting the eavestroughs and downspouts to ensure everything is in working order and reporting back to you with any issues;
- We also remove any debris at the end of your downspouts, cleanup any mess from us on your property and haul away all the waste to be disposed of so you do not have to deal with all the messy waste.
Our benefits to our customers include:
- We use ladder stand offs, as shown in the picture above to ensure no damage to your eavestroughs or to the exterior facade of your building;
- We provide experienced, trained personnel to safely and professionally complete your cleaning.
- We carry Workers Compensation Board Insurance for all employees and $5 million dollars in General Liability Insurance underwritten by Red River Mutual Insurance;
- We bring all the right equipment including the ladders, buckets, garden hoses, leaf blowers, garbage bags and more required to properly complete the cleaning.
- We haul away all the waste afterwards and we don’t leave a mess all over your property.
NO CLOG WARRANTY
After our cleaning, your downspouts & eavestroughs are 100% clean and free flowing. However, occurrences of extreme weather such as high winds and hail or nuisances like troublesome kids can lead to items such as twigs, branches, shingles, hockey pucks, etc finding their way into your eavestroughs resulting in a clogged downspout.
If for any reason, your downspouts clog and stop draining properly up to six months from your cleaning date, we will return to remove the new obstruction and open up the drain free of charge. This service is included with every eavestrough cleaning at no additional charge.
We provide estimates free of charge. Simply, CLICK HERE to request your free estimate or give us a call at (204) 802-5339.
Winipeg & Rural MB Eavestrough Cleaning Service Areas
Inkster – Faraday
Oak Point Highway
Parc La Salle
Talbot – Grey
RM of Dunnottar
RM of East St. Paul
RM of West St. Paul
RM of Hanover
RM of Headingley
RM of Macdonald
RM of Ritchot
RM of Rockwood
RM of Rosser
RM of Springfield
RM of St. Andrews
RM of St. Anne
RM of St. Clements
RM of St. François Xavier
RM of Taché
RM of West St. Paul
Ile de Chenes
Lac du Bonnet
Portage la Praire
Pritchard Farm Estates
Pritchard Farm Southlands
River East Estates
Silver Fox Estates
St. François Xavier
Please contact us if your area
is not listed, we may still be
able to assist you.