With thousands of eavestrough cleanings completed, we know eavestrough cleaning better than anyone else. That’s why we are the only company confident enough in our cleanings to provide a free warranty.
Why worry if the cleaning was actually completed and rest assured with us the company that will return for free if there is a problem. We provide only solutions, not problems for our clients.
Our Eavestrough & Gutter Cleaning Process Includes:
- Removing the eavestrough debris by hand into buckets;
- Clearing away any remaining debris in both the eavestroughs and downspouts;
- Flushing and testing every downspout to ensure they are free of obstructions and operational;
- Inspecting the eavestroughs and downspouts to ensure everything is in working order and reporting back to you with any issues;
- We also remove any debris at the end of your downspouts, cleanup any mess from us on your property and haul away all the waste to be composted so you do not have to deal with all the messy waste.
Our benefits to our customers include:
- We use ladder stand offs, as shown, to ensure no damage to your eavestroughs or to the exterior facade of your building;
- We provide experienced, trained personnel to safely and professionally complete your cleaning.
- We carry Workers Compensation Board Insurance for all employees and $5 million dollars in General Liability Insurance underwritten by Red River Mutual Insurance;
- We bring all the right equipment including the ladders, buckets, garden hoses, leaf blowers, specialized eavestrough tools and more required to properly complete the cleaning and minor repairs.
- We haul away all the waste afterwards and we don’t leave a mess all over your property.
NO CLOG WARRANTY
After our cleaning, your downspouts & eavestroughs are 100% clean and free flowing. However, occurrences of extreme weather such as high winds and hail or nuisances like troublesome kids can lead to items such as twigs, branches, shingles, hockey pucks, etc finding their way into your eavestroughs resulting in a clogged downspout.
If for any reason, your downspouts clog and stop draining properly up to three months from your cleaning date, we will return to remove the new obstruction and open up the drain free of charge. This service is included with every eavestrough cleaning at no additional charge.
We provide estimates free of charge. Simply, fill out the form below to request your free estimate or give us a call at (204) 802-5339.
Winipeg & Rural MB Eavestrough Cleaning Service Areas
Inkster – Faraday
Oak Point Highway
Parc La Salle
Talbot – Grey